Wednesday, July 15, 2009

3 Great Protein Shake Recipes

Are you tired of just having your whey protein powder with just milk water? If so, here are 3 great protein shake recipes that you can mix with your protein powder. The preparation of these protein shakes as simple as mixing all the ingredients in a blender and voila, you have got yourself delicious protein shake with these protein shake recipes:

Chocolate Cake Protein Shake. This recipe is for lean mass gain:
• 12 ounce of water
• 4 ice cubes
• 1 tblspn of heavy cream
• 1 tblspn of coconut cream
• 2 scoops of chocolate protein powder



Tangerine Cream Protein Shake. This recipe is for maximum fat loss and/or lean mass gain:
• 12 ounce of Tangerine Diet Rite
• 4 ice Cubes
• 1½ tblspn of heavy cream
• 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder

Root Beer Float Protein Shake. This recipe is for maximum fat loss and/or lean mass gain:
• 1 can of Diet A&W Root Beer
• 4 ice cubes
• 1½ tblspn of heavy cream
• 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. " Hey guys just wanted to share my experience with you guys, I followed the instructions on www.lessenfat.com and it helped me alot. I lost 30 pounds in 45 days. I highly recommend you guys try it. "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Lhynne, how to lose weight fast? I used Phentermine that I ordered from medsheave.

    ReplyDelete