Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Flat Stomach Foods

To help you to get a flat stomach, your diet is on of the key essential in doing so. Poorer food choices every week can easily add up your belly size and hamper your quest for a flat stomach. Having a regular weekend barbeque at your backyard will supply you with all the high calorie food such as burgers, ice-cream with topping and your regular high calories drinks.

For your information on how get a flat stomach, here is a list of food that you should consume daily:

1. Green Tea
Green tea has 0 calories. In the green tea, there are Catechins, a powerful antioxidants known to be able to increase your metabolism.

2. Quinoa
The nutrition in ¼ cup of quinoa is:
170 calories
2.5 gram fat
7 gram protein
3 gram fiber

Whenever you pick a whole-grain product, over product made from white flour which has been stripped of its nutrient, you are fighting your belly fat. Researches found that those who ate whole-grain lost two times as much belly fat compared to those who ate white flour products, despite they had eaten the similar amount of calories.

3. Kefir
The nutrition in 1 cup of kefir is:
174 calories
2 gram fat
14 gram protein
3 gram fiber

Treat kefir as a potable yogurt or a smoothie packed with protein. Kefir contains probiotics, an active organisms, that may make you lose weight faster.

4. Grapefruit
The nutrition in 1 cup of grapefruit is:
104 calories
4 gram fiber
2 gram protein

Adding 1 grapefruit a day to your usual meals can speed up your weight loss and gives you a flat stomach. The acid in the fruit will slow down digestion, which means it will take longer time to move through your body system, and you will end up feeling fuller and more satisfied for a longer period of time. The grapefruit is packed with vitamin C that works to lower your cholesterol and reduce risk of stroke, heart disease and some types of cancer.

Consume these flat stomach foods daily for a better you. If you want to lose 9 pounds in 11 days, check out this review about calorie shifting, where you'll be able to lose weight simply by adjusting your calorie intake and without exercising. Check out the Calorie Shifting Method.

Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you listed drinking green tea as a way of losing fat. Most people are not too familiar with the health benefits of herbal tea when they absolutely should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost a lot of weight by taking Phentermine that I ordered from WWW.MEDSHEAVEN.COM i am very satisfied!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost tons of weight by using a product called Phentermine, it's very safe to use and I had ordered it from www.medsheaven.com I recommend this for anyone who wants to lose weight very fast, quickly and easily, best product I've ever tried, it works very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys just wanted to share my experience with you guys, I followed the instructions on www.lessenfat.com and it helped me alot. I lost 30 pounds in 45 days. I highly recommend you guys try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is Lhynne, how to lose weight fast? I used Phentermine that I ordered from medsheave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my name is Lhynne, how to lose weight fast? I used Phentermine that I ordered from medsheaven.net

    ReplyDelete