Thursday, March 4, 2010

Flat Stomach Foods – Eat These Fat Burning Foods

As well as your regular exercise, you shall also need to include some flat stomach foods in your diet to help quicken the trimming of your waistline. Here are 2 flat stomach foods for your consideration:

1. Eggs

Do you know that eggs are very high in protein and they can assist you in burning belly fat? You might have read about the danger of eggs, about how excessive eggs consumption can make your cholesterol shoot up. However, latest research has shown that eating eggs doesn’t lead to the increase of serum cholesterol levels. If you are still not comfortable with eating too many eggs, then simply discard the egg yolk and consume only the white egg as the white contain most of the proteins in an egg.

Eggs are very high in vitamin B, particularly vitamin b12. They also contain Vitamin A, D, E and K. Take note that there are very little food which contain vitamin D, and one of them is egg. Vitamin B12 can help to break down your fat.

2. Oatmeal

Oatmeal is not among the most delicious flat stomach foods, but they are very good for us. Eating a lot of oatmeal shall help to lower your cholesterol. Why? Because oatmeal is soluble fiber laden. Soluble fiber will flush out bad digestive acids from our system and this will reduce blood cholesterol.

When you buy your oatmeal, buy those which is unflavored and unsweetened. I know the taste is not really great, but it’s for your own benefit. If you can’t bear the oatmeal taste, then add fruits such banana, apple, raisins, honey or strawberry.

Remember, even though you exercise regularly, foods still play a major role in making you lose weight. So start eating these flat stomach foods today.

Recommended Product To Lose 9 lbs Every 11 Days

fat loss diets

5 comments:

  1. I lost a lot of weight by taking Phentermine that I ordered from WWW.MEDSHEAVEN.COM i am very satisfied!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost tons of weight by using a product called Phentermine, it's very safe to use and I had ordered it from www.medsheaven.com I recommend this for anyone who wants to lose weight very fast, quickly and easily, best product I've ever tried, it works very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. " Hey guys just wanted to share my experience with you guys, I followed the instructions on www.lessenfat.com and it helped me alot. I lost 30 pounds in 45 days. I highly recommend you guys try it. "

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Lhynne, how to lose weight fast? I used Phentermine that I ordered from medsheave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is Lhynne, how to lose weight fast? I used Phentermine that I ordered from medsheaven.net

    ReplyDelete