With the right walking techniques, you will be able to increase your level of health. Here are the correct walking techniques :
- Heel first. Make sure that your heel reaches the ground before other parts of your sole. When you first begin, small or short steps are sufficient.
- Swing your hand. By swinging your hand, you will cause your body to burn more calories and also strengthen your upper body. Walking does not only benefits your lower body parts, but also benefits your upper body parts.
- Straighten your back. To make sure that you have the correct body posture, you need to straighten your back and look straight forward.
- Control your breathing. During your walk, make sure that you control your breathing. If at any point of time, you realize that you are breathing heavily, then you should slow down your walking pace, and if that does not work, then you should stop and take a rest.
- Alternate your walking speed. To make your walking less boring, you could set some specific time for your walking speed, like 5 minutes fast walking and 5 minutes slow walking and so on.
- Buy a pedometer. A pedometer is an instrument which can measure or count your steps. With this instrument you will be able to monitor walking distance.
- Walk 3 to 5 times a week. At minimum you should walk for 3 times a week, and if you feel you are up to it, 5 times a week is recommended.
There you have it, the correct walking techniques in the Benefits of Walking series.
And there you have it, the correct walking techniques. Remember that walking is the easiest exercise for weight loss and you should walk everyday to make you healthy and lose weight. If you haven’t read about the benefits of walking then go here : Know About The Benefits of Walking - The Easiest Exercise For Weight Loss (Part 1)
Recommended Product To Lose 9 lbs Every 11 Days Simply By Eating The Right Flat Stomach Foods
The communist reflects!